Saturday 12 May 2012

I Am Tim: A Monster of a Documentary (Mockumentary)

I Am Tim: A Monster of a Documentary (2010/2012)

Synopsis:
Tim is a normal thirty year old. He has a normal job, a normal flat, a very normal girlfriend... but one day he finds out that he is a direct blood descendent of the most epic monster hunter Van Helsing. Destiny says it is time for a Helsing to rise up and whup the asses of the creeps, freaks and monsters that have hidden in the murkiest of murky bits for too long.
I Am Tim was released originally as a web series in 2010 and ran for two series. In 2012 the series was re-edited and re-released as I Am Tim: A Monster of a Documentary and series 3 and 4 were announced as going into production.

Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:
Episode 6:
Episode 7:
Episode 8:

Subscribe to I Am Tim's official channel at: youtube.com/iamtimhelsing
Follow Red Shirt Films on Twitter: @RedShirtFilms

No comments:

Post a Comment